The Job Posting service is a free of charge community service paid for and administered by Zev Zlotnick. To post with Zev, please email him at [email protected]
The following are the most recent of job offers compiled by Zev Zlotnick:
Counselors needed for Jewish Day Camp
Good salary and free transportation.
Options of 3,4,5,6, or 7 week jobs.
Kidsworld Day Camp is in it’s 36th year. Counselors can choose to work in our preschool camp or our primary grades camp(for grades 1,2, and 3)
Great work environment!
Students who are going into Grade 10, 11, 12 and university can apply to:
or call 416-785-4600
Case Manager & administrator role for a non-profit organization
Assist clients by ensuring resources, services & support provided to them have been successfully implemented. Track clients progress and success.
• Process new clients from website sign-up form
• Handle in-coming calls
• Schedule client meetings
• When required assist client with completing an intake application questionnaire
• Monitor cases by verifying clients have contacted resources provided to them and implemented accordingly
• Continuous follow up with clients & advocate on client’s behalf with referred services & organizations as required
• Maintain client records by logging interaction, progress & case notes in CRM & custom reporting
Qualifications / Knowledge & Skills:
• Previous experience working in a non-profit organization preferable but not required
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office, CRM & similar PC software
• Excellent communication skills
• Sensitivity and calm nature
• Ability to work independently & utilize critical thinking
If you are interested in this position email your resume to [email protected]
If you do not have a resume, please provide a short description about your work experience and skills.
Please write in the subject of your email HADR782
Part time/temporary receiver
Israel’s Judaica is looking for a part time/temporary receiver (now until mid April)
Must be computer literate, read hebrew and english.
Experience an asset but not required.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Rebbe, Torah Day School of Ottawa
About the school: Torah Academy of Ottawa is an elementary day school for Jewish children in Ottawa, Ontario. We are dedicated to nurturing and educating our students so as to produce graduates who are highly literate, self-motivated, knowledgeable, well-versed in Jewish laws and traditions and who are active members of the community. There is a range of levels of observance among our school families, but the environment is one of respect and unity.
About the Ideal Candidate: We are seeking a rebbe who is a warm, inclusive, and supportive teacher for his students.
The candidate must understand that the school is important not just as an educational institution, but also as a critical element in supporting a Torah observant lifestyle in Ottawa. A teacher in Torah Day will be embracing of families from diverse backgrounds with varying levels and types of observance.
The successful candidate must:
• Be a musmach of an recognized Orthodox institution
• Have successfully participated in teacher training courses
• Have at least 5 years classroom teaching experience; optimally, 8 years
• Have proven track record of stability, ability to connect with students, and sensitivity to all segments of a broad community.
Opportunities for employment for a Morah may also be available, with either Torah Day or one of the other educational institutions in Ottawa.
About Compensation: A reasonable compensation package will be offered that will allow for a respectable standard of living in Ottawa.
For more info, or to apply, please contact Rabbi Eleazar Durden, Principal of Torah Day School of Ottawa, at [email protected]
Real estate development company in midtown Toronto is looking to hire a bookkeeper.
• Record invoices
• Prepare monthly cheques
• Sett up automatic billings
• Run ageing receivable report and ensuring its accuracy
• Prepare and submit HST monthly filings
• Reconcile amount received/paid to monthly Notice of Assessment
• Report to management as to cash position
• Cash Projection reporting
• Record deposits
• Check account activity online in accounts to ensure accuracy
• Transmit cheque payment information to bank on a daily basis
Education and Experience
• Minimum 7- 10 years bookkeeping experience preferably in real estate
• Strong computer skills including MS Office and Excel
• Working knowledge of Jonas software will be helpful, but not required
The applicant must have a pleasant and positive attitude, be a team player and enthusiastic.
Please email your resume and references (1 or 2) to [email protected]
Accounts Payable Associate – Toronto west
We are currently interviewing for our client (in the construction and related areas) for a talented AP person with 3 years work experience
– candidates must be fully computer literate and working in a min size firm (construction related would be ideal)
– must have hands on knowledge of comp accounting systems and knowledge of full cycle accounting
Please email resumes to [email protected]
Senior General Accountant – Toronto
Currently interviewing for a talented senior accountant with 4 or more years experience (project accounting would be ideal).
– Fully versed in full cycle accounting up to and including financial statements
– Has very good working knowledge of Excel
– Hands on knowledge of accounting systems
Please email resumes to [email protected]
Our client offers premium HR Services to clients on a broad range of human resources solutions that are aligned with its organizational vision and strategy.
Company Mission: To help clients with all of their people needs so that their teams can be more focused, happier, and productive!
The team is responsible for managing a portfolio of retainer-based clients, providing both onsite and virtual support. The ideal candidate must be excited by the opportunity to work in a different workplace everyday, and must have a strong HR background enabling them to deal with a large scope of complex human resources issues that arise in workplaces in varying sectors. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, bring with you an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to join an incredible team of seasoned HR professionals and Employment Law professionals, this may be a great opportunity for you!
This role is ideal for someone who is an intermediate HR Generalist who is looking to gain additional experience and exposure to a wide range of industries.
• Provide professional and prompt human resources support both virtually and on-site (approximately 3 days per week) for existing and new HR Essentials clients
• Full HR Generalist duties including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, job profiles and compensation analysis, employee engagement and retention, training and development, onboarding and reporting. This role is very hands on and requires the incumbent to be quick on their feet and have a variety of experience in different industries in order to leverage their HR knowledge to handle client issues
• Provide tactical support with the ability to execute on HR initiatives driven by the senior HR team
• Ensure that you are kept up-to-date on the current trends and best practices in human resources including changes in legislation and employment practices through professional development and networking events
• Actively participate in regular team meetings and strategy sessions
• Participate in other special projects and/or assignments as may be required
• Providing guidance and mentorship to Coordinators
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• University Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field is required
• Post-secondary diploma in Human business or related field is an asset
• CHRP/CHRL designation preferred
• 4-6 years HR generalist experience required
• Experience in customer service is required
• Experience dealing with a variety of employee relations issues is required
• Highly proficient computer skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• High sense of urgency and able to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Values-based individual who operates with a high level of integrity and honesty
• A positive thinker who is driven to ‘make a contribution’ to the business
• Ability to be agile and shift gears quickly to service the client
• Team-player with a proven track record in collaborating with business groups
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with the ability to develop deep relationships with individuals at all levels
If you believe you are an excellent fit for this position, apply today by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please indicate why you would be an asset to this organization. Good luck!
Looking for male and female lifeguards to work at Lubavitch Day Camp for July and August 2017.
4 days a week, hours are part-time.
Must have all their certifications up to date.
Email [email protected] if interested
Retail Sales Associate
Israel’s EGLINTON LOCATION
1172 Eglinton Avenue West
JOB AVAILABLE: Retail Sales Associate
Part-time position available immediately
Hours: Monday to Thursday (2-4 days) 4 to 6 / 4 to 7 (Thursday)
Sunday & Friday – full day.
Must be available to work Sundays and Fridays
Perfect for students!
Skills & Assets:
• Exceptional customer service and people skills
• Basic Judaic knowledge
• Previous sales experience helpful
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (fluent in English)
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of Hebrew – reading
• Knowledge of Jewish books – secular & religious texts
• Motivated, diligent, efficient hard worker
• Organizational skills
Please submit your resume to
or call 416-256-1010
Only those considered for employment will be contacted
Big brother needed for 19 year old teenager recovering from a processing problem. 15-20 hours per week at $15 per hour. Suitable for person that is sensitive and patient. Preference given to individual that has transportation. Person should take out teenager for day outings, etc.do activities, basketball,walking,music,etc.
respond to [email protected]
EITZ CHAIM SCHOOLS – SPRING FARM CAMPUS
Limudei Kodesh Teaching Position Available
In the Primary Division
Replacement for a Maternity Leave
Starting April 2017
Candidates must have the following qualifications and requirements:
• Teaching certificate from an accredited seminary or from other accredited teaching training programs
• Previous teaching experience in similar schools’ setting
• A drive for lifelong learning and growth.
• Willingness to contribute to school- wide initiatives.
• Previous experience and receptiveness to implementing Differentiated Instruction teaching method in the classroom.
• Previous experience and receptiveness to the implementation of student based/interactive/collaborative learning and activities
• Can integrate the use of Smartboard in the design of the lessons
Please forward your resume along with a cover letter to: Mrs. Henya Schechter at [email protected]
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Townhouse Cooperative Coordinator
Coordinator – Seeking a qualified and experienced individual who will assist the Board of Directors to manage the 118-townhouse units Cooperative Corporation, located in Thornhill.
The coordinator is the primary resource person and consultant to the co-op Board of Directors on matters relating to management, administration, property management, public & government relations and community development.
• Minimum 5 years of proven experience with a similar portfolio.
• Knowledge of NewViews or Quick Books and Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of bookkeeping, budgeting, accounts payable and receivable.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure
• Excellent problem solving and planning skills
• Self-starter, motivated and enthusiastic person with proven service oriented approach
• Clear written communication, including ability to design/compose and edit documents
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, and to work both independently and as a part of a team, with both minimal and multiple direction
• Experience with office administration procedures, property management, building maintenance, capital projects management, financial management, Co-operative Corporations Act, Co-op by-laws and associated legislation are expected.
• Previous work experience in the residential corporate environment is an asset.
Position will require approximately 37.5 hours per week. Some evening work may be required to attend one or two evening meetings per month.
• Competitive Salary (based on experience) + Benefits
• No agencies please.
Deadline for application: March 24, 2017
Please email resume and cover letter to [email protected]
While all applications are appreciated, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.