The Job Posting service is a free of charge community service paid for and administered by Zev Zlotnick. To post with Zev, please email him at [email protected]
The following are the most recent of job offers compiled by Zev Zlotnick:
Omni Jewelcrafters is looking for an advertising/marketing/internet guru.
This job is for someone smart, aggressive, daring, driven, quick, knowledgeable, and being interested in getting ahead in life.
Your will work with the CEO directly.
You will create the job, in your image.
You will imagine it, sell it, execute it.
The success will be yours and the rewards commensurate with your success.
You’re the dream person and this is the dream job.
You still have strong vision, great advertising and marketing skills.
You will deal with Internet, print , radio, TV, satellite media.
The word “no” is not in your vocabulary.
Congratulations.. you’ve landed the job of a lifetime.
Contact me: [email protected]
Beit Rayim Synagogue & School is seeking a Bookkeeper for part time position (25 hours per week). This role is responsible for processing the daily accounting needs of the organization and also provide administrative support when needed.
Bookkeeping (include but not limited too):
• Maintains the Accounting System in QuickBooks and Chaverware
• All aspects of A/R and A/P. Examples include:
o Processing of payments received
o Payment of invoices from vendors
o Reimbursement of expenses
o Petty cash
• Payroll functions and reconciliations including government remittances
• Bank deposits and reconciliation of bank and credit card statements
• Ensure all transactions are appropriately authorized
• Assists the synagogue and school in creation of their budgets
o Liaise with project/event leads supporting the bookkeeping needs related to their program/event
o For special events, process and track registrants and all AR/AP Maintain up-to-date, complete and systematic filing system to support bookkeeping and financial records
• Is able to understand and report on the financial position of the organization independently to the Treasurer.
• Assist with preparation of budgets and monthly/quarterly/annual reconciliations and reporting for Treasurer and Auditors
• Send invoices and follow up on all outstanding receivables (donation payments, dues, Kiddush, etc.)
• Prepare T4’s, tax receipts and reconcile and file GST/HST returns
• Oversee management of charitable tax receipts
• Maintain an accurate account of all financial and bookkeeping activities
• Manage all aspects of Donations (receiving, validation, tracking, issuing receipts, processing, acknowledgment)
• Assist with Financial Relief procedure
Administrative support (include but not limited too):
• Covers for all office admin requirements as needed (sick, vacation, lunch etc.)
• Answer phones and deal with inquiries or redirect appropriately, record needed information and any follow up actions required
• Assist with copying and mailings
• Attends/supports meetings and special events as required that may be outside office hours (WOW, fundraising events, membership open houses, school first day, holidays etc)
• Acts as an ambassador for Beit Rayim Synagogue and Hebrew School
• Maintain complete confidentiality of ALL information (including but not limited to employee wages, financial relief, personal member and employee information).
The position of Bookkeeper reports to the Office Manager and receives general direction from Beit Rayim Synagogue’s Treasurer.
• Strong computer skills with working knowledge of social media and database software
o Thorough knowledge of QuickBooks
o Working knowledge of Chaverware preferred
o Proficient building and working with data bases
• Experience in a Not–for-Profit environment
• Experience with Tax Receipting, AR/AP, managing Account Books, budgeting
• Ability to prioritize
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Personable and outgoing
• Self-motivated and experienced to operate independently
• A positive team player comfortable working in a small office environment
Please email resumes to [email protected]
Law firm looking for an experienced Legal Bookkeeper:
– PC Law
– 3 to 5 years’ experience
– Previous law firm experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email [email protected] as soon as possible.
Part time Order picker
Orders are received via Phone, email and website and need to be picked.
Knowledge of Kosher products is a must.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Part time Grocery clerk
Full time Produce clerk
Run the day to day operation of our produce department.
Knowledge of produce is a must.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Must be organized and efficient.
Please send all application to [email protected], subject: Savours 3011
We require a licenced responsible driver to shuttle tenants from an offsite parking area to a property and back. This would be done Monday to Friday 9-5 for about 3 – 6 months. We will supply a cell phone and vehicle. Custmer service a must and must be neatly dressed. If interested, please email [email protected]
Netivot seeks an experienced and diligent office secretary:
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Telephone and reception duties
• Supporting the activities of the administrative staff
• Managing morning and afternoon student attendance
• Manage teacher attendance and coordinate supply teachers • Manage all student records (OSRs)
• Manage daily cash sales and reconciliations
• Copying and filing
• Ordering supplies
• Distributing mail
• Placing orders and keeping stock of inventory
• Working with other senior members of the school administration
• Photocopying • Updating paperwork, as per Ministry requirements
• Assisting with the organization of teacher training events and PD days
• Manage database system
• Excellent customer service skills
• Collaborative Team Player
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Google Apps
• Planning and prioritization skills.
• Takes Initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent command (written and spoken) of the English language.
Please email your resume in confidence to [email protected]
Established Bloor West Village law firm in the process of relocation seeks temporary, full-time law clerk or legal assistant for immediate start. Contract will be for 3-4 months, with possibility for extension at north location.
• Coordinating office relocation
• File management
• Office organization
• Minimum 6 months experience in law firm setting
• Familiarity with PC Law and Conveyancer
• Secretarial or law clerk training
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and cover letter with salary expectations to [email protected]