The Job Posting service is a free of charge community service paid for and administered by Zev Zlotnick. To post with Zev, please email him at [email protected]
The following are the most recent of job offers compiled by Zev Zlotnick:
National Account Manager
• The National Account Manager will be responsible for Retail Private Label, Foodservice, Canadian Co-Man & Industrial customer satisfaction through management and ownership of current customer base, forecasting of current base and delivery of forecasted calls. The National Account Manager will be accountable for achieving customer specific sales targets, market share and profitability goals.
• They will also be responsible for capturing new Retail,B2B and Foodservice business nationally across Canada. New Business Development Targets will be driven through the establishment of top and bottom line goals.
• New business development, identifying new potential customers in the Canadian marketplace.
• Key account Management of current customer base, increasing sales along with profitability.
• Lead team in tracking of launch process and execution against new product launches with new and current customers.
• Food related sales and experience in multiple channels of the Food Industry – Retail, Club, Foodservice, C-store, Industrial, Co-Man and /Business to Business.
• Private Label experience preferred.
• Sauce, dressing, marinade experience preferred.
• University/College Diploma, preferably in Business and/or Marketing.
• Minimum of 5 years food related experience.
• Proven ability in new business development.
• Demonstrated understanding of customer service.
• Solid communication skills both verbal and written.
• Solid knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
What will make YOU stand out?
This person will be a hands on opportunist who has no issue digging in and working with accounts from start to finish. This is an entrepreneurial role where all development and delivery will be in the hands of the National Account Manager. It is expected that this individual will deliver results against current accounts, and will also deliver results over and above their targets.
This client offers a competitive salary, full benefits and an opportunity to grow and showcase your skills within a growing organization.
Apply today…. please send your resume along to [email protected]
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.
Reports To: Controller
The Accounting Specialist, under the direction of the Controller, will primarily be responsible to maintain an accurate and complete trail of supporting documentation for all activities. This position will provide financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company receives payments for goods and properly records the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies accounting to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
• Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone, email, fax or mail.
• Post customer payments by recording cash, cheques and credit card transactions and entering them into the general ledger or accounting software.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounts for and properly posted.
• Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service, project management, purchasing, customer and other persons as required.
• Verify account codes and signatures for proper assignment of budgetary expenditures
• Act as the first line contact with vendors or clients regarding billing problems
• Ensure that all month-end financial duties and resulting financial reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner
• Review and update credit and customer files
• Responsible for closing Purchase Orders in the accounting system
• Final statement and audit support
• Month end and third party reporting support
• Accounts payable responsibilities as required
• Organize filing of all appropriate documents
• Prepare monthly submissions for accounting and monthly remittances
• Maintain a professional appearance, demeanour, and attitude at all times
• Other duties as required.
• Degree or diploma in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
• Three years of experience in the financial industry
• Ability to analyse and present numerical data in tables, spreadsheets, and forms
• Knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, tax laws, and reporting requirements
• Ability to read, understand, and calculate financial figures such as discounts, interest rates, proportions, percentages, and taxes
• Basic knowledge of accounting systems, budgets, and internal controls
• Meticulous with numbers
• Demonstrated time management skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
• High level of integrity and excellent work ethic
• Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
• Attention to Detail
• Client/Customer Focus
• Interaction with customers/clients and staff
• Extended periods of sitting
• Operation of desktop computer and peripherals
• Occasional overtime
• Working in an office environment
Please email resumes to [email protected]
Warehouse Team Member
Location: Stone Tile International Inc. (STI)
Reports to: Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Hours of work: 8 hours per day, start end time between 7 am to 6 pm
Position Overview: Warehouse Team Members play a key role in receiving, storing, documenting, and delivering materials within the company. They interact with many departments within the course of doing their jobs. Their role is much greater than moving material around the plant. They play an important part in controlling costs by assuring that materials are safety stored, counted, and delivered to the proper department when they are needed. Warehouse Team Members perform an array of functions that might include accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
• loading and unloading trucks
• receiving raw materials and products • picking, packing, wrapping, labeling, and/or shipping products
• manual materials handling
• inventory support
• operate industrial equipment (forklift, electric pump truck)
• maintain cleanliness, organization and safety of the warehouse
• other duties as assigned Requirements:
• Secondary school diploma, or equivalent
• Experience in a high paced warehouse or distribution center a definite asset
• Ability to stand and walk>80% of shift
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks
• Detail oriented, proficient and accurate
• Flexibility to work overtime in peak periods
• CSA approved safety shoes
• Valid forklift certification Stone Tile is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. To request any accommodations, please specify in your application. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT THEIR RESUME TO AMY BENOIT, HR DIRECTOR BY E-MAIL AT [email protected]
Spring Farm Principal Position
The Spring Farm Division of Eitz Chaim Schools seeks a principal to join our dynamic, Pre-Nursery through Grade 8 campus in Thornhill. The principal will report to the Head of School, and will be responsible for all aspects of student and faculty life at Spring Farm, in collaboration with the other elementary principal and the Early Childhood Director.
The selected candidate will exude positivism, passion, and empathic team building skills as a leader, mentor, role model and guide to our students, faculty, parents, and community stakeholder groups.
The principal will be responsible for:
• Setting a positive, collaborative and enthusiastic tone and demeanor for the Spring Farm family
• Facilitating clear, concise, timely and transparent communication among all stakeholder groups: administration, parents, faculty, and students
• Curriculum mapping and monitoring its spiraled delivery to students across the grades
• Supervision of professional development of faculty
• Formative teacher supervision, observation, and assessment
• Contributing toward and implementing the school’s updated technology plan
• Collaborating with the Clinical Director, guidance personnel, and special education team to benchmark and monitor individual student success for the whole child
Previous administrative experience is required.
Start date: July 1, 2017
Candidates should submit a resume and a writing sample to: Rabbi Shlomo Schwartz, Head of School, at: [email protected]
Project Manager – Custom Wood Product (Point-of-Purchase Displays)
Our Woodbridge based client a manufacturer of retail store and point-of-purchase displays is need of a Project Manager with 5+ years of Project Management in the wood products industry or similar. This position works closely with clients, other Project Managers, Design department, Production Manager, Lead Hands shipping/receiving departments and accounting. Reports directly to the VP of Operations.
• Coordinates Projects of any size from the estimating stage right through purchasing, expediting (externally and internally), manufacturing, packaging, shipping, accounting and some installation coordination at times.
• Some subcontract coordination responsibilities as well.
• Updated Drivers licence and own vehicle.
• Participate in Production meetings and Projects meetings as required.
• Estimating of new sales leads. Secure approvals of quotation ad prepare quotation terms and conditions in accordance with company procedures.
• Sets up new projects in the company tracking systems, follows them and update continuously. Ensure proper and acceptable paperwork is in place from the client.
• Coordinates and deals directly with the client after project start-up.
• Continuously update projects and change orders as they occur. Follow-up with client for approvals before issuing to production. Ensure all project updates and pricing are issued before shipping and invoicing the client.
• Set initial schedule in coordination with other departments and in line with client requirements. Updates to be done daily. In a larger project set the sequencing as required.
• Prepare panel cut list diagrams where required and issue with the project data.
• Order/requisition all material, supplies required to produce the order. Check existing inventories and allocate where available. Track all incoming items until received.
• Continuously review the project in process and ensure dates and quality are met and all issues resolved in time.
• Prepare and generate packing lists, labels and diagrams as required for the production/shipping departments. Coordinates installation instruction and diagrams as required before shipment.
• Coordinate and organize shipments with client and company shipping department.
• Inspect incoming speciality items when required.
• Willingness to work late in order to meet the schedules. On call if needed to handle questions from the operation.
• Coordinate photographs of all shipments with shipping department.
• Coordinate warranty issues with and for the client on all projects under your assignment.
• Coordinate with accounting on overdue payments and any issues to resolve with respect to costs.
• Co-ordinate with quality control to ensure consistent application of quality standards and updates of any changes in design or production methods, errors etc. for the record.
• Follows company safety rules and regulations at all times.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in custom design production project management
• Strong computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal
• Salary: commensurate with experience
• Vacation: 2 weeks
• Medical & Dental Benefits
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref #DSFPM010421.
Limudei Kodesh Teaching Positions Available:
Grades 1,7 (permanent)
Grade 3 (2017-18 only)
Special Education (Mat. Leave)
Starting September 2017, a.m. hours
Candidates must have the following qualifications and requirements:
• Teaching certificate from an accredited seminary [Spec. Ed position: min. Part I spec. ed]
• Previous teaching experience in similar school setting
• Drive for lifelong learning and growth.
• Willingness to contribute to school-wide initiatives.
The following training and demonstrated experience would be an asset:
• Previous experience/receptiveness to implementing Differentiated Instruction teaching method in the classroom.
• Previous experience/receptiveness to the implementation of student based/interactive/collaborative learning and activities
• Can integrate the use of Smartboard in the design of the lessons
Please forward your cover letter and resume to Rabbi Kernerman at [email protected]
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Limudei Kodesh Tutor / Hebrew language Tutor
Part time position : 1 hour per day Monday to Friday.
Candidates must have the following qualifications
-Teaching certificate from an accredited seminary
-Previous teaching experience with children
The following training will be a plus:
-Previous experience in special education
-Can integrate the use of Smartboard / laptop in the design of the lessons
Please forward your resume to [email protected]
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
SAP project manager (French) – Montreal (Similar post available in Toronto)
Join a dynamic leader in the field of SAP Implementation for over 20 years. THE COMPANY is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization dedicated to improving business performance through transformation. The Company prides itself on the exceptional services that it offers to its clients and is looking for experts in the field to help them continue to achieve and deliver the exceptional results they have become renowned for.
• Responsible for the delivery of implementation services for SAP software in the Montreal Office
• Plan, organize, manage and control all activities within the project
• Provide exception customer support during the projects and participate in steering committee meetings
• Always looking out for potential risks and constantly devising appropriate action plans to minimize risk factors
• Guide and manage a team dedicated consultants and work together to project objectives
• Evaluate consultants and provide constructive feedback
• Lead and Manage Full Project integration
• Project Management experience leading a Minimum of 2 SAP implementation projects.
• Functional knowledge of the core SAP logistics modules: MM, SD,PP
• Excellent business process comprehension of the logistics modules
• Experience as a functional consultant on completed projects an asset
• Administrative responsibilities requiring strong attention to detail
• A leader who has the capability to co-ordinate, bind and manage diverse teams with a results oriented approach
• Constantly assessment of conditions to ensure success of the team
• Consultant evolution and feedback required
• Exception Customer Services and communication skills
• Energetic team player
• French is Mandatory
Please email resumes to [email protected]
Full Time Position – Permanent
(Not looking just for summer)
– Must have a passion for people.
– Wages to be discussed.
* Serving Customer
* Packing Orders
* Answering the phone
* Taking Customer Orders
* Using electronic cash register.
Do you have?
* Strong communication skills.
* A great attention to detail.
* An ability to work unsupervised.
* A love for and a knowledge about sushi.
* Person must be בתש שומר (COR Regulation to handle certain duties)
If this sounds like you please email your resume to [email protected]
Please no phone calls or store visits.
Senior Accountant (Brampton area)
cpa cga cma enrollment is requried
Candidates for this role must be enrolled in a designated accounting program like (cpa-cga -cma) at the mid to senior level .
Must have 3+ years of work experience in a mid size mfg firm full cycle accounting including monthly and quarter reconciliations
– Experience with QuickBooks helpful.
– knowledge of project billing helpful
Please email resumes to [email protected]
We are looking for hard-working, punctual individuals to work in the kitchen of an overnight summer camp.
• Receiving merchandise and putting in appropriate place (first in and first out)
• Assisting chefs in with food prep
• Helping dish out food
• Preparing special meals for children with allergies
• Assisting with dishwashing and general kitchen cleaning
Room and board provided. Pay is $300/week or $3000 at the end of the 8-week term. Employees will have access to camp facilities bearing in mind that the campers are priority.
Start date: June 27
Send resume to: [email protected]
Jewish Creative Kids Camps (JCK Camps) is hiring!
Counsellor, Specialty and limited Head Staff Positions are available.
– Baking Specialist
– Sports Specialist
– Arts & Crafts Counsellors
– Head Counsellors (Post High School)
– Senior Counsellors (Gr.12+), Junior Counsellors (Gr.10-11)
Ideal candidates should have previous experience working with children in camps or other recreational settings.
Apply online at www.jckcamps.com – Interviews taking place in early May. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resumes to: [email protected]
Torah High is Canada’s premier Jewish educational organization for public high school youth, providing outstanding educational experiences, for credit, through classroom and experiential learning.
Teacher Positions Available
Torah High is seeking qualified English teachers to teach evening classes between 6:30-9:00 PM, one-two nights/week.
Qualifications, Skills, and Responsibilities
• B.A or M.A in Education and OCT certified with qualifications for Senior Division.
• Construct lesson plans, implement differentiated instruction, engage in collaborative learning, and conduct assessments and evaluations based on the Ontario Ministry of Education course expectations.
• Possess exceptional classroom management skills, instructional abilities, and organization
• Experience working with Grades 9-12 in a formal Jewish educational setting
• Passionate about education and can inspire the Jewish growth of students
• Impart a love of Torah and Jewish life to students
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Thank you to those who apply, but only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Office & Warehouse Help Needed – Students Welcome!
We are looking for a student to work full-time over the summer and then continue part-time during the school year. Tasks include light administrative work, work on mailings and packing orders in the warehouse. Hours are flexible and the work environment is casual.
– Ability to commute regularly to our Mississauga location near Cawthra & Queensway
– Currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution
– Hard working, reliable
– Basic computer skills
– A valid driver’s license
– No criminal history
We will be holding interviews for this position on Tuesday, May 2 & Wednesday May 3. You should be able to start this week.
Please attach your resume and perhaps a couple lines about you and what you are looking for. [email protected]
Engineering Manager – PV Mounting Systems
Our north Toronto client is a North American leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of PV mounting systems. They are looking for an Engineer Manager to lead their Product Design team and the development of the next generation of PV Mounting Systems. This role reports to the Director of Product Engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Mechanical/Electro-Mechanical design of new products for the solar PV industry
• Perform research, create innovative concepts, and present ideas in a clear and concise manner
• Perform design calculations to validate concepts
• Identify and select materials needed for prototyping and production
• Design, build and test prototypes
• Create test plans, perform testing and analyze results
• Manage external resources (consultants, laboratories etc.) to support design activities
• Produce drawings and specifications for manufacturing
• 5+ years of engineering/design experience
• Highly creative with the ability to think outside of the box to develop innovative products for the renewable energy industry
• Strong mechanical aptitude with ability to work with your hands to build proof of concept prototypes and models
• Keen eye for design for manufacturability (DFM) and design for assembly (DFA).
• Excellent understanding of standard manufacturing processes for both prototyping and production of products
• Well versed in manufacturing process including roll-forming, extrusions, casting, machining, laser cutting etc.
• Capable of critical thinking and troubleshooting
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Highly self-motivated with ability to take leadership of tasks as well as work well in small teams
• Strong Solidworks skills required including sheet-metal, weldments, PDM systems and drafting
• Knowledge and experience in designing industrial drivetrain components and automated machinery is highly desirable
• Experience in the Building Products industry is an asset.
• 80 – 100k plus bonus
• Vacation: 2 weeks
• Medical & Dental Benefits
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to
[email protected] and quote job ref #PRENGMGR170502.
The New Israel Fund of Canada is looking to hire an Executive Director. Assuming the role of Executive Director of New Israel Fund of Canada will be an opportunity to assume the leadership of an organization devoted to democracy and social justice in Israel, and making it an even more powerful force for social change.
The new executive director will participate in or oversee:
• Ensuring that our structure, staffing and operational budget are aligned with our current and future requirements as well as available resources.
• Recruiting, mentoring and managing staff
• Leading and fostering the development and implementation of a multifaceted campaign to broaden the base of New Israel Fund of Canada’s financial support and substantially increase the number of donors and the size of gifts.
• Be deeply involved with the board of directors and International Council of New Israel Fund international
• Be deeply involved with the Board of Directors of New Israel Fund of Canada including mentoring and supporting Board renewal and development
• Be the face of NIFC to various stakeholders including donors and organizations that represent the interests of Canadian Jews and Israel.
• Managing internal finances and the transfer of funds to Israel
• Ensuring that effective communication and collaboration occurs between and among the various components of the fund, including our partners in the United States, Israel and other affiliates and their leadership.
• In cooperation with the Board and staff in Israel, take a fresh look at the methods and activities of New Israel Fund of Canada to ensure that it is having a maximum impact on improving the economic, political and social conditions in Israel and promoting a progressive agenda.
• A minimum of five years of successful experience in a senior role in the not-for-profit, academic, government or corporate sectors.
• Successful experience in leading a significant fund-raising effort and leading/participating in major gif cultivation/solicitations.
• Experience working closely and collaboratively with a lay Board of Directors.
• An excellent communicator one on one and a public speaker comfortable with both large and small audiences.
• Be a highly successful manager who plans, delegates and develops staff, with a style that is active and flexible.
• A disciplined financial manager who understands and utilizes budgets, financial controls, etc.
• Working knowledge of Hebrew is highly desirable
A minimum of an undergraduate degree from an accredited university is required, although an advanced degree is highly desirable.
The deadline for applications is May 16, 2017.
Those interested in pursuing this position are invited to contact Dr. Isser Dubinsky.
Telephone (H) (416) 440-0868 (C) (416)617-9141
E-mail: [email protected]
The full job description can be found at: https://www.nifcan.org/get-involved/careers/
Jewish Russian Community Centre – Office Assistant
Great opportunity for student to earn some money during the summer vacation!
We are currently looking for students to assist our office work during the summer.
Location: JRCC of Ontario – 5987 Bathurst St. Toronto, M2R 1Z3
Job type: Student – temporary (Canada Summer Jobs)
2. Filing and scanning
3. Data collection and entry
4. Other office work as required
31.5 hours a week. 6 weeks (July – August).
Monday to Thursday 9:30am – 5pm (Lunch from 1 to 1:30) & Friday 9:30am-1pm
Start date: as early as mid-May and as late as Early July
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Age: 15-30 years old
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Strong understanding and commitment to the requirements of confidentiality
Excellent typing and data entry skills
Preference for Russian speaking
Must be eligible to work in Canada
Please send you resume to [email protected]
We’re Hiring 2017 season –
SUMMER JOB Ideal for Students or Mature Adults or anyone looking to earn GREAT MONEY over the next 4 months!
Index Media, a boutique digital marketing agency located in Vaughan, is seeking ambitious, energetic, hard working professionals. We offer marketing and advertising solutions to small and medium sized businesses. Our services include traditional print, online, digital and full scale marketing agency solutions.
We have been in business over 14 years and are proud of the value we provide our customers with.
Our work environment is casual, where a person can express himself/herself and make a mark.
Join us for your next career challenge.
Our offices are located in Vaughan. (Keele & Langstaff)
POSITION: INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE/ APPOINTMENT SETTER
We are hiring skilled qualifiers to set up meetings with businesses for our outside sales team.
Primary responsibilities are to farm for and generate qualified leads, and set-up appointments with sales prospects.
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
• Must be organized, driven and goal oriented
• Must be able to cold call and generate leads
• Ability to pass “gate keepers” on the phone
• Must be able to work in a demanding environment
• Experience in telemarketing/appointment setting or a similar is required
On the job training is available
Management positions available
Pay structure: hourly rate plus performance bonuses
Send resumes to: [email protected]
We require a welder/fitter for a structural steel company. Must have a minimum of 2 years welding experience in the field. Experience with stainless steel is an asset. Benefits included.
We are located in the Jane and Langstaff area in Vaughan.
Email [email protected] to set up an interview.
Jewish charitable organization is looking to hire a Program Director. Job responsibilities include::
1. Research and develop programs for member Main Activities
2. Assess the program requirements of members in the community
3. Communicate with members and friends to determine their needs and interests
4. Ensure a variety of sport, recreation, cultural and other programs are planned and implemented and ensure program information is available
5. Evaluate the effectiveness of programs
6. Identify areas where new programs are needed and plan and implement activities, and schedule activities, facilities and volunteers as required
7. Recruit, train and oversee volunteers if needed
8. Ensure that other organizations are aware of available activities
9. Coordinate a community relations campaign to promote programs, and arrange for advertising of programs
10. Prepare a plan for both on-going and one-time activities
11. Research and apply for grants for programming
Please submit resumes to [email protected]
Human Resources Generalist
Why work with Trend Marketing?
As well as being one of the largest footwear distributers in Canada, we offer an excellent comprehensive benefit package and dynamic work environment.
• Comprehensive benefits (dental, visual, 80% drug card, $500 a year towards paramedical expenses)
• 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday as a paid day off, plus a paid day off to engage in voluntary activities
• $25 a month towards your gym membership or exercise class
• Financial assistance in your career growth and professional development including courses and designations
• Generous employee discount on all shoes and purses
An amazing opportunity for an approachable and personable HR Generalist to join our growing team! Flexible working schedule ideally working Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am-4:00pm. You will intuitively be able to advocate for the needs of employees while understanding your role is to ensure the company is successful. This position will provide the HR expertise, but also be hands on with all aspects of human resources including full cycle recruitment, employee relations, health & safety, talent management and compliance. This role will partner with department managers and partners to define and implement the best people strategies that align with our culture and business objectives.
• Develop and implement recruiting strategies to attract talent to maintain the growth and success of Trend Marketing
• Pre-Screen and interview candidates and conduct background checks as needed
• Maintain comprehensive knowledge of, and standards
• Maintain positive co-worker relations by resolving co-worker issues and concerns and conducting investigations and ensure compliance with relevant regulations, rules
• when required
• Advise leadership on provincial legislation matters such as equal employment opportunities, harassment and other regulatory compliance maters and recommend corrective action where required
• Collaborate with department managers on employee relations, addressing concerns and issues in a proactive and positive manner
• Provide effective coaching to department managers when needed
• Ensure that new-hire paper work and identification, as well as bank account information for the payroll department is submitted promptly and with accuracy
• Process termination process and paperwork when needed
• Respond timely to all garnishments, loan verification paperwork and references
• Monitor training for employees and ensure that all new employees receive required training
• Sit on the Health and Safety committee
• Assist in creating and fostering a productive and positive work environment
• Manage all WSIB cases and claims.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Human resources Generalist or recruiter
• Attention to detail a must!
• Strong organizational skills
• Passionate and positive attitude
• Very Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Clear command of the English language in order to communicate co-workers over the phone and through email
• Strong initiative
• Experience in the wholesale/retail industry an asset
• Ability to work independently
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel
Trend Marketing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please email your resume to [email protected]
Summer employment opportunities available!
Lubavitch Day Camp is looking to hire post high school and University students as well as teachers/ assistants with previous preschool experience.
Enjoyable work environment.
All prep work is done- easy hours 10-3!
Session 1: July 3- July 28
Session 2: July 31- August 23
Cantor or Rabbi
The Borochov Cultural Centre and Kol Yisroel Congregation is seeking a Cantor or Rabbi to lead us in our High Holy Day Services. We are a small conservative congregation who have held High Holy Day Services for well over 30 years. We pride ourselves on being able to provide these services to the community at an affordable rate.
The successful candidate will lead our services in a traditional ‘haimish’ manner, should be personable, speak with the congregation rather than just to them, and have an upbeat manner about themselves.
If you feel that you are that person please email your resume to [email protected]. Please be ready to provide references if you are called upon to meet with our Board of Directors.
Executive Assistant – Part Time – 2-3 days / wk.
My client, a family owned business, is seeking an enthusiastic mature and reliable individual to provide support to two senior executives. The candidate will be responsible for appointment management, internal and external correspondence, filing and expense processing. Ad hoc projects will keep the candidate challenged. Able to work with minimal supervision, you are self-motivated.
The successful candidate will
• be proficient in Microsoft Office products
• be able to maintain filing system and basic document management
• have a strong interpersonal skills and a pleasant telephone manners
• have the ability to prioritize and follow through on tasks
Due to location (Keele/Eglinton) a car is necessary.
Please submit resume with salary expectation and references in confidence to [email protected] Please, no phone calls.
Only candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
Call Taker Paramedic Services
Job Classification Title CALL TAKER PARAMEDIC SERVICES
Job ID # 2270675 X
Division Toronto Paramedic Services
Section TPS CACC
Job Stream Emergency Management/Fire Services
Job Type Part-time, Part-Time
Salary/Rate $32.01 – $35.06 / Hour
Hours of Work (bi-weekly) 80.00
Shift Information 40 Hours per Week, 12 Hour Shifts
Affiliation L79 Unit B PT
On-Going Opportunities Description
Toronto is Canada’s largest city, the fourth largest in North America, and home to a diverse population of about 2.8 million people. Consistently ranked one of the world’s most livable cities, we are a global centre for business, finance, arts and culture. Join the award-winning Toronto Public Service as Call Taker Paramedic Services within our Toronto Paramedic Services Division.
Although there may not be current vacancies, resumes will be kept on file for six (6) months and then deleted from our system. You must reapply after six (6) months.
NOTE TO CURRENT CITY OF TORONTO LOCAL 79 PART-TIME EMPLOYEES: If you are a current City of Toronto Local 79 part-time employee, you must indicate that you are a “Current Part-time employee” in the “Custom Information” section of your on-line application form, and provide your “Employee Number” in order to be considered for this job opportunity.
• Provides outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers, including co-workers.
• Receives and processes all requests for ambulance service.
• Determines nature and urgency of requests for service and prioritizes relative to algorithm chart procedure.
• Confirms incoming information with caller, inputs data into computer, and routes same to dispatch desk together with any additional information provided by allied agencies e.g. Police, Fire Services, etc.
• Adheres to all protocols, procedures and practices relative to the call receiving function as provided through ongoing training and continuing dispatch education.
• Answers inquiries from public, agencies, etc. related to Paramedic Services.
• Maintains open communication with neighbouring EMS Communication Centres to effectively coordinate seamless, cross border response to both emergency and non-emergency call requests.
• Fosters and maintains a cooperative working relationship with allied emergency services communication personnel.
• Consistently meet all Toronto Paramedic Services and Ministry of Health and Long Term Care performance expectations including minimum accreditation call performance compliance.
• Demonstrates complete integrity at all times.
• Protects the confidentiality and privacy of each patient’s personal health information at all times.
Your application must describe your qualifications as they relate to:
1. Must have Grade 12 diploma or equivalent as approved by Ontario Ministry of Education.
2. Must possess current certification in CPR (C) and Standard First Aid training and maintain same throughout employment with Toronto Paramedic Services
3. Experience and/or education required in public safety, health related fields, including but not limited to EMS, Police, and Fire Communications, Paramedicine, Nursing, Air Traffic Control, Telecommunications
4. Experience working in a customer service environment.
You must also have:
• Ability to exercise good judgement in public relations when dealing with members of the public, allied agency personnel and co-workers.
• Ability and dexterity in handling call-taking functions using computer aided dispatch, and multi-line telephone systems.
• Ability to complete incident reports as per legislation.
• Ability to handle confidential and personal information and ensure the confidentiality of all records containing personal information under the custody or under control of CACC.
• Ability to identify critical tasks and prioritize same.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-tasking high stress environment.
• Excellent decision making ability while performing under stressful conditions.
• Ability to appropriately respond to rapidly changing circumstances and ever changing technological systems.
• Ability to apply learned skills in practical, real-time application.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and the proven ability to work effectively independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability and commitment to learn and maintain advanced knowledge of the geography of the Toronto area, including, but not limited to, major streets, highways, public transit, hospitals, primary medical facilities, therein.
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English (both written and verbal) under stressful conditions.
• Excellent keyboarding skills commensurate with the demands of the position.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows in a multi-screen computer environment.
• Ability to work 8, 10 or 12-hour rotating shifts including days, nights, weekends and statutory/religious holidays.
• Ability to work for sustained periods of time while physically connected to the telephone and computer aided dispatch console.
• Ability to maintain Emergency Medical Dispatcher certification in accordance with standards set by the International Academies of Emergency Dispatch (IAED).
• Hearing and vision (including colour vision) appropriate for call-taking functions are required.
• Successful candidates will be required to complete a three (3) day Certification course in Advance Emergency Medical Dispatcher by the International Academies of Emergency Dispatch (IAED) prior to job offer at the applicant’s own expense.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Applicants may receive written correspondence regarding this job posting directly to the email address provided on their resume or to the one used to set-up their Candidate Profile if applying on TalentFlow. As an applicant, it is your responsibility to ensure that you check your email regularly.
The City of Toronto is committed to fostering a positive and progressive workforce that is representative of the citizens we serve. We will provide equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure barrier-free employment. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the City of Toronto’s Accommodation Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the City’s hiring process.
If you are invited to participate in an assessment process, kindly provide your accommodation needs in advance. Please be advised that you may be requested to provide medical/other documentation to Human Resources to ensure that appropriate accommodation is provided to you throughout the hiring process.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please email us at [email protected], quoting the job ID # and the job classification title.
EITZ CHAIM SCHOOLS VIEWMOUNT CAMPUS
General Studies Subjects
Eitz Chaim Schools: Viewmount Campus is looking for substitute teachers! Specifically for French, but all interested teachers should apply.
Candidates should have the following qualifications and requirements:
• OCT (or equivalent) Teaching certificate
• Previous teaching experience preferred.
• Demonstrable initiative, enthusiasm and a sense of humour.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to: Mr. Frank Samuels at [email protected]
We welcome applications from all, but regret that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
We are looking to expand our sections in our local publications in Rosedale and Forest Hill.
We are currently looking for coordinators to represent in the following sectors:
Health and Wellness
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is interested in developing relationships in an industry sector mentioned above
They will have:
a passion for the industry sector chosen
experience working with the sector
the ability to set appointments for the publisher
strong sales background
This is a virtual position, part-time. Great to earn some extra cash for the summer!
Please email [email protected]
Data Management, Graphic Design, Web Design
Bikur Cholim is seeking current/returning students for summer positions. This is a great opportunity for students to gain experience in a wonderful environment. Learn valuable skills in becoming a responsible community member.
Available positions include:
Graphic Design (Please submit portfolio)
Web Design (Please submit portfolio)
Communication and Writing (Please submit writing samples)
Experience writing articles
Original and versatile writing style
Please specify languages spoken, school plans for Fall 2017, and vehicle accessibility.
Requirements for each position include:
– Ability to self-manage time productively
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Highly motivated, flexible nature, and able to work independently
– Excellent computer skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Be a team player
Please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio, if applicable, to [email protected].
We thank everyone for applying, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Senior Accountants and Managers
COMPENSATION: $70k TO $120k
Our clients are mid size CPA firms in Toronto and GTA
TO QUALIFY FOR THESE POSITIONS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
Prepare audit, review and compilation working papers
Prepare financial statements and appropriate disclosures in accordance with GAAP
Prepare corporate, trust and personal tax returns
Prepare information filings such at T4s and T5s
Prepare special reports and / or analysis such as financial forecasts or projections
Supervise, train and mentor junior staff
Assist with the development of the firm’s professional standards
Interact with clients and staff
CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
A Canadian CPA designation or successfully passed the UFE
4 plus years of current public accounting experience at a Canadian CPA firm which should include the performance of assurance engagements at small to midsize CPA firms
Thorough knowledge of ASPE, ASNFPO and CAS
Working knowledge of CaseWare, CaseView and TaxPrep (or equivalent software)
Excellent written and oral skills in English
Professional demeanour and appearance
Ability to supervise, train and evaluate staff
Access to a vehicle and a valid licence for drive within GTA
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are confident you are a good match for these positions, send your resume only by email to [email protected]
In your email please indicate whether you drive and own a car as well as the areas in the city and GTA that are not of interest to you.
All resumes will be reviewed but only those candidates suitable for these positions will be contacted.
Logistics coordinator with a strong sense in marketing and communication
Go Gather invites you to become part of a new active movement to re-brand and re-shape the perception of Torah Judaism to Jews in the local Toronto community. Our goal will be to create unique, one of a kind experiences and interactions that will give people an excitement and joy for Judaism. Through strategy and siyata d’shmiah (Divine help), we are seeking to target unaffiliated, disfranchised, dissatisfied, and Truth seekers.
Your invited to help build and become part of a team to make this mission come alive. We are currently looking for a logistics coordinator with a strong sense in marketing and communication. (College or High School Students Only)
The student has had to be in school or college full time for the last year and is returning to school or college for the 2018 year full time.
You will need:
1) Varying, and flexible work hours
2) A proactive attitude and the ability to act quickly and decisively
3) To be Focused and detail-oriented
4) To be a fun-hearted people-person
Your tasks include:
•Organization of local promotional events
•Key contact for all facilities-related vendors
•Act as a liaison for facility coordination
•Manage inventory and purchases of supplies for events
•Perform courier tasks as needed
•Manage the database and communications
•Responsible for the format and correction of communications, memos and emails
•Special projects and other duties as required
Please apply ASAP with your resume to [email protected]
Go Gather is an orthodox-kiruv initiative
Job type: Student – temporary (Canada Summer Jobs)
Great opportunity for student to earn some money during the summer vacation!
Westmount Shul and Learning Centre is looking to hire a student to work in the Shul office along side the Shul administrator.
The student must be proactive, have good attention to detail and good communication skills.
The student has had to be in school or college full time for the last year and is returning to school or college for the 2018 year, full time.
Proficiency in word and publisher a must as well as the basic ability to work on excel spreadsheets.
Basic Hebrew reading and writing required.
General tasks include:
• Creating flyers
• Creating and maintaining an annual publication in English and small amounts of Hebrew
• Updating spreadsheets
• General office and Library organization
• Light cleaning and sorting
• Special projects and other duties as required
Please apply ASAP with your resume to [email protected]
COR Administrative Assistant
The Kashruth Council of Canada (COR) is looking for an administrative assistant for a full time position. There will be an initial training period with scaled back hours.
Your job responsibilities will include:
– Assisting our COR certified companies by inputting their ingredients and products into our database
– Managing the data entry in our kosher database
– Following up with our certified companies after our rabbis make their inspection visits
– General office duties such as answering phones, setting up for meetings etc.
You should have the following skills:
– Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
– Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
– Punctual, dependable and a team player
– Knowledge, experience and observance of kosher laws required
If you are interested in working in a dynamic non profit organization, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We thank all interested parties but only eligible candidates will be contacted.
1) Seeking experienced JK/SK main teacher/ECE to work full time (8 hours/day)
in July and August at Loving Care Centre in Thornhill. Candidate should be
dependable, strong and capable and warm. Would need to run a fun, exciting
program that includes literacy and English.
2)Looking for 1 female counselor ages 15-18 to work from 8-4 daily in July and
August to help with outdoor wading pools and assist teacher. Should be dependable,
love children, and physically strong.
Please contact Devorah Weinberg at [email protected]
Customer service and counter person
Magen Meats in Thornhill is growing. We are looking for a bubbly energetic, outgoing male or female customer service and counter person. The position will in our store. This person must be Shomer Shabbat. Responsibilities will be front counter and telephone sales, opening the shop, light cooking and cleaning duties. Part time and full time positions available, long term employment, with a managerial track. We need to hire and train people to help us expand into the next phase of our business. Please send resume and all inquiries to [email protected]. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!